Monday, January 28, 2013

Livin' Large with the Browne Family - Photos!


                          

The Gorgeous Lakeland Sunset from the Florida Southern College Campus

Very possibly the best trained dog ever to roam the earth. Mac is beyond sweet!

Tuna, and squid and shrimp and much more. I try something new everyday! Thats what this time is for right?
I sure love date nights at the Brownes!

Yes, that is a tiny squid! I ate calamari - I continue to have many firsts each and everyday here in Lakeland.

A scrumptious meal on "date night". 

Yes and dessert came too - Gluten free, flourless, still warm macadamia nut brownie. Is your mouth watering yet? 


We couldn't miss the annual Lakeland Pig Fest! They even had pig bucks for such a special occasion. Let me tell you, it does not get much more southern then that! Everything is pig, I even tried chocolate covered bacon! (p.s. our new roommate Bailey joined us as you can see!)


Eating Greek in Tarpon Springs!


I made some dead friends, but we sure do look alike!





No comments:

Post a Comment