Sunday, January 13, 2013

Exciting times- Exciting People

"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold!"




Teal girls unite!


The other 90 students have arrived! 


Registration- oh boy it is really happening!


Welcoming the first load of students! Lots of handshaking, hugging and new names to memorize!


Just one of the many pictures you will see that have smiling people in them. Very common in UWP!


I was so excited I almost popped a vein!


Meeting the FSC mascot - "The Mocs" a type of snake I guess.


First cast picture - although, we were still missing about 40 cast members so it's not really a full cast photo. I am sure there will be one soon! UWP is known for its group photos - perfect place for me as I simply love group pictures!


First Community Impact (CI) Day!


Playing a lively game of ninja as we wait for the bus to arrive!


We are Up with People people now! 


"Frank's Angels"

No comments:

Post a Comment