Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rockin' Roommates!




Here are my wonderful roommates! 

Amilee and I have been sharing the big king size bed, as you see us in the second picture. I will admit there have been a few nights that I have thought she was Perla and tried to snuggle, but awoke to realize that was not the case:) We get along great, and have lots of bedtime talks full of laughter and deep stuff too! Then across the hall there are McKenzie and Nikka (she is a staff member from the Philippines), both very wonderful people as well. I have a strong feeling that the phrase, "wonderful people" may be used often in the next year:) The other night we all realized we were wearing black camisoles so obviously that meant we needed a sisterly picture! Lucky for us we get lots of girl time these first few weeks, because in the coming weeks we may not have a roommate! You just never know in our situation! Alright, there will be more to come this weekend, with lots of pictures and an idea of how my week went! Love to all! I am sending you sunshine from sunny Florida!     



So Amilee and I have become like sister in just two short weeks - It is quite crazy! Anyways, we discovered we had matching PJ's and glasses! So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment