Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pictures from Week #7 - Orlando FL


Robin - the best bus date I could ever have - from Fort Myers to Orlando! Now we continuously get abdominal workouts whenever we spend time together because we laugh soooo much!



Marilyn and Bruce - host parents in Orlando and my roommate Diana!

Above and below are pictures from my CI where I went to the small international charter school and worked with grades K-2!



Also on the same day we got to visit these guys at the teenage drug rehabilitation home! They all got to come to our show and loved it! Love the feeling of making an impact!


Diana with her meds... she is actually considered a medical mystery right now!


FSC day - studying hard We had 2 exams and presentations!


CULTURE FAIR!!!! 
"A WALK THROUGH THE MIDWEST'S 4 SEASONS!"


Winter, Snow!!
&
Fall (flannel!)




Spring attire
Swimsuit Summertime...!


SURPRISE VISIT to NASCAR! 
(a qualifying race, 3 days before the Daytona 500! We got to see GoDaddy Danica race!)


 A terrific trio!


Robin and the babes! Looking good... 
&
 not looking so hot - long day at the race track, lots of old men with beer and their shirts off! We saw a little too much! 



Amilee and I found these during show day and we could not resist! We are made for these two parts!

Larissa and I minutes before VOICES began!


Host family day at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!


Haley, Diana and I meeting good lookin' Captain America!


The LORAX in Seussland!
Saying good bye to Seussland!



Those dinosaurs can be scary. Seriously. 

Thought I would creep out the green goblin... it worked I hope?


Roomies braved the most intense ride of the park! 
We "rock it" Diana! (the name of the ride was Hollywood rocket!)












No comments:

Post a Comment