Monday, February 4, 2013

Photos from Week #4





Home team 6 - Bonding Time!




Reptile fun - alligators, bearded dragons and tarantulas oh my!



Date Night! Mac the dog got to come with us too:)                           
Host dad Kevin knows that we have quite the sweet tooth - he brought us home chocolate lava cakes for a late night snack! I love how well he knows us!



Cast Bonding time - How many Up with People people can we fit on a tarp?
And how much ice cream can 120 Uppies eat? Gallons? Yes- Challenge excepted!



"Up up with People, you meet them wherever ya go!"
This may be the most true lyric in the show. We literally see them all over Lakeland when you are out and about!



Just a classic Misa moment,  I could not help but find myself in a dance off in the street as the DJ played some sweet jams! haha What can I say I dominate in dance offs! hehe


We decided to get serious in the kitchen! Or not... We proceeded to have a painfully long laughing attack!


Jamming session in the living room! It is so incredible to be surrounded by people who share similar passions and who are so gosh darn talented!


Our wonderful host parents invited everyone to stay for dinner and a fire! So sweet, we had quite the spontaneous party!



Feeding the swans at Lake Morton! It was so beautiful, as were the swans and other ducks!


Above the swans are the middle of there mating call - so elegant



Classic UWP jumping pictures! You will see a lot of them throughout my travels - We are all such happy people that we tend to jump a lot. I think that is the idea anyway :)




We braved the chilly Gulf of Mexico, but in reality it was not that bad! I quite enjoyed it!











No comments:

Post a Comment