Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pictures from Week #20 - Toluca, Mexico


The PYRAMIDS!



Friends Forever!


My brothers from around the world :)

Double pyramid with the pyramid between her legs on top of a pyramid! Triple awesome!

Can you even believe this? Of all the teams they could have made a Mexican blanket for they choose this one? I almost bought it for you dad... it sure made me smile!

Possibly the only bus date that can make me smile like this! Robin from Sweden I am gonna miss you!


Dancing to the mariachi band! Such fun :)


New host family! And oh they were wonderful!


The mariachi band really liked entertaining us, whether it be for welcoming Viva la Gente or at a house party! They seemed to always be there :)

They even followed us to our house!

All dressed in plaid... we really are the tres amigos!

Our awesome outdoor venue - super crew setting up!

Tank top time with my dudes! haha

Flying high and feeling fly!

A sweet Mexican clown came to visit and made us wonderful balloon things!


Viva la Gente takes over the night club!


Ladies in black :)

The perfect host family day equip with a pool party and horse back riding (oh I mean galloping!)

What a life... that is all I can say about these pictures.

Taking it all in and just enjoying every precious moment we have together.

How many UWP people can we fit on a wall? Well here we have 17... I am sure we could double it!

Roommates for the week - oh and what an amazing week it was!

Goodbyes are way too hard especially when the entire host family is crying! 


No comments:

Post a Comment